Milan Fashion Week
When? What is the program?
Have your Leisure Travel Fashion Vacation & Experience In Milan
What is included ?
- One-week fashion styling course
- A day in Florence during the week end: train round-trip to Florence
(high speed train included ) with possibilities to visit Gucci and Ferragamo Museums!
- Priority access to museums
- A Milan Experience through the visit to the Giorgio Armani Museum, enjoying a happy hour in a Luxury Hotel, having a shopping tour in the most famous fashion streets of Milan: via Montenapoleone, via della Spiga...
- A Complete Fashion Experience by taking part, when it will be possible, in the most famous Fashion Exhibitions .
More Common Questions
1 What language will be used in the classes?
2 What is the average age of the students?
From 22 to 40 years
3 When is the next course start after this? September 2018
4 Accommodation is not included, because every one has a different budget for the accommodation, in this way you can decide where you want to stay.
Have a look here: Accommodation in Milano
5 Are there other Fees?
No other Fees
6 Who is the responsible of this project ?
Tag:fashion styling courses in milan,fashion stylist course,what does a fashion stylist do,fashion styling school,fashion styling workshop,lecture about fashion,milan fashion week,fashion lecture,milan fashion college,milan fashion experience
Fee: 2.350 euro
Included Tax 22 %
Included Fashion Styling Course
Included Fashion Styling Set Value of more 200 euro
Included Welcome Pizza
Included entrance Armani Museum
Included high speed Train to Florence
Included entrance to Museum Gucci - Salvatore Ferragamo